10/5/07

Sit Down And SHUT UP!

Steve Majors of Dexter is angry and isn't going to go to Michigan games anymore. He claims family at the U going back eight decades. To read his full list of gripes, check out his letter this week to the Ann Arbor News. What seems to be his main problem is as follows:
My second gripe is the fact that season ticket holders do not come to the games. I sit in Section 42, Row 70, and 90 percent of the fans are not the same every week. Everyone stands up for each play and I miss every good play - why? My suggestion is to shut up and sit down. If everyone would have some game day etiquette, we could all see the game. The entire student section stands the whole game - I'm glad I'm not over there.
It's good to know that the loudness is still contained in particular ghettos. Very polite, those Big House traditionalists. If you invite other teams to your place, it's just rude to talk and stuff when they are trying to run their offense.

Please reconsider, Mr. Majors. You're my kind of Michigan Man. I bet you don't even rattle your keys.

No comments: